Inspirations

I believe that all anyone really wants in this life is to sit in peace and eat a sandwich. - Liz Lemon

Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Paniniz (Quick Review)

Paniniz is a nice fast-foodish place to pop in for some good chow. While they clearly advertise their paninis to be their primary product, I have to say that their pizzas are also worth a try.

I’ve tried a few of their paninis but the best one by far is their Formagio in which they use Halloumi cheese. Now I had never heard of Halloumi cheese but Google tells me that it’s a Middle Eastern cheese and I can tell you that it tastes a bit like chicken and that it’s really good. The only thing I do not like or understand is their need to put cucumbers in their paninis. They really don’t mix. Ask them not to put in cucumbers, please.

They do take away, delivery and if you so desire you can go sit and eat there as well but don’t expect any kind of exquisite décor. It’s just a room with chairs and sofas. The staff, however, is very friendly.

I only heard about this place in Defence a few months ago, but apparently it has been around for some time in Johar Town. Clearly it’s been doing well if they are expanding. I definitely recommend this place if you want a quick snack that’s not too heavy on your wallet.

Address: DHA Phase IV-37 CCA Block.

Phone #: 042-35694253

Lahore, Pakistan

No comments:

Post a Comment