Inspirations

I believe that all anyone really wants in this life is to sit in peace and eat a sandwich. - Liz Lemon

Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Pizza Hut's All You Can Eat Iftari Deal (A Rant)

Honestly, don't even think about doing it.

Seriously Pizza Hut, I understand that you're really popular and that I have to wait in line while I'm fasting to get in. I also understand that I'm paying a lot more than what I would normally pay at Pizza Hut for what I end up eating. But do you really have to make the food experience so bad too?

First of all, I can't believe that Pizza Hut would be so evil so as to not serve you ANY pizza for at least twenty minutes after the iftari starts. Instead, they give you all you can eat salad from the salad bar. I'm guessing this is just their way of making you fill up on salad so that people don't end up eating too much pizza. That's just evil.

Secondly, the pizza is stale. Why would you make all that fresh pizza, not serve it to us and then bring it out when it's cold?

Thirdly, "it's not available for the iftar deal" is not a good excuse for not having crushed peppers. Ditto for the garlic powder.

There is no reason to ever go to Pizza Hut for this crap deal that they have going on. I would urge you to tell your friends to not go for this ever. Perhaps some bad business would help them understand that they need to maintain service standards.

1 comment:

  1. Pizza Hut's standard has fallen tremendously, but it's got decent pizza. Until a solid competitor makes its way forward, were stuck with them.

    ReplyDelete